What To Do First
Before you submit, review the Foundation’s website at www.haynesfoundation.org and you will find several Foundation references:
• our Annual Poster
• our list of Funding Priorities
• detailed descriptions of our grants and fellowships programs
• a searchable grants database, and
• FAQs to determine whether your request is a good fit for the Foundation.
Your research must be directed to a specific and pressing public policy issue within the five county Los Angeles Region.
Helpful Tips To Complete this Form
• Please use only letters and numbers and limit your use of other characters.
• Insert the name of university/organization only (40 characters) (e.g. University of California, Los Angeles)
• To avoid loss of information, assemble answers in a separate document and copy and paste as needed.